So, today is when everyone does the obligatory “I’m thankful for…” post. So I figured, why not? 🙂
I’m thankful for:
- Family. I’m thankful for my siblings (and I miss them very much!!) and my lovely new family (every time I see them one or more of them says “I’m so glad Scott picked you for a wife, Anne!”) and my “adopted” family (whom I also miss!) and my extended family (whom I miss as well!)
- Friends. I’m so glad I have some great friends!! Especially you who give me such good encouragement in the weird little things I bring up. You know who you are!! â™¥
- Brokenness. Yes, I’m thankful for that, oddly enough, because it’s when I’m broken that God can truly shine through and show His love to me.
- A place to live. Especially a beautiful place to live (with some pretty nice amenities) and some wonderful people to live with!! (Even though we don’t come in contact much!)
- Our church. The people have been so welcoming and kind that it’s been a huge blessing to me!! (I hope I managed to convey that when I stammered out what I was thankful for in the mic at the service last night…everybody looked at me and I was nervous but I really wanted them to know!)
- My husband. Of course I couldn’t get away without saying I’m thankful for him!! I feel incredibly lucky/blessed/whatever to be with him! He puts up with my weird little goofs (and they are weird, believe me) and my talking to him when he wants to sleep and helps me through my struggles and stuff and helps me realize who God is. He is extremely patient with me and doesn’t push me to do anything, and is very encouraging. I love him so much!! â™¥ â™¥ â™¥